Company Name: Amdocs Development
Company Website : http://www.amdocs.com/
Job Designation or Job Role: C Programmer / SME
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, B.Sc
Package Offered: As Per Company Standards
Working Location: Pune
Functional Area : Application Programming, Maintenance
Area of Working: IT-Software/ Software Services
Desired Candidate Profile and Job Description:
C Programmer : (1-4 Yrs Exp)
Job Description :
Responsible for providing day to day support for key Amdocs Ensemble applications like Billing, AR, Interfaces.
- Should be able to provide quick solution to production issues
- Able to work on requirement gathering/develop /design fast track CR with customer
- Work on complex defects/Impact Assessment /scripts
- Ready to travel as per business needs and ready to work in night shift
- Developer in Ensemble Billing area across accounts in GSSI.
- Excellent knowledge in SQL, Unix and C, Cobol.
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Ensemble Billing.
- Development experience in E2E CR flow in Ensemble Billing Application.
- Knowledge of debugging tools
Good Interpersonal Skills :
- Responsible and ability to resolve complex problems
- Multi-tasking and ability to prioritize effectively on routine tasks, over an extended period
- Deliver quality performance, team player and mentor others
- Ability to work under pressure
- Communicate effectively within the team, site and with the customers
- Collaborate with site and other lateral groups
- Consult with relevant parties when requisite and raise timely risks
- Ability to stretch respective working hours when necessary, to support business needs
- Ability to work independently and drive issues to closure
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Ready to work in night shift
SME : (1-2 Yrs Exp)
- Candidate should be any Graduate
- The Technical Support Engineer is a key member of the APS (Amdocs Product Support) team.
- As part of a world class support organization, you will be working in a team of technical support experts providing support to Amdocs customers who are using complex mission critical OSS applications.
- Your role may require you to travel and support customers on site.
- This job requires working in Shift(US Timezone).
- Provide in depth 2nd level technical support with C++,unix, SQL technical skill. Java exp with be added advantage
- Escalate bugs reports to product development.
- Review new product deliverables and design specifications.
- Test corrections from product development team before delivery to customers.